Our mission is to keep children safe from abuse and cruelty.
The stakes have never been higher. Abuse of children, cruel behaviors, including bullying, physical, emotional, and sexual assaults are global epidemics. The consequences affect everyone, especially the young victims.
- 1 in 4 Girls is Sexually Assaulted by the age of 18
- 1 in 6 boys is Sexually Assaulted by the age of 18
- Everyday more than 4 Children Die in the U.S. from Abuse
- 160,000 children miss school each day in fear of bullying
According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control in 2012:
- 80.3% of perpetrators of child abuse were parents
- 6.1% were other relatives
- 4.2% were unmarried partners of parents
- 54% of perpetrators were women
- 45% of perpetrators were men
We envision a world where every child is treated with dignity, respect, and love.